Re: [BKARTS] Fwd: Syracuse University Listserv Upgradesubscription

To unsubscribe, please send:

unsub book_arts-l

listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

At 02:34 PM 11/21/2003 -0500, you wrote:
Please remove my name from the subscription list. I am a photographer not a book-maker. Altho I have found many of the messages interesting, they do not carry the information I was interested in.

Howard Freedman

Peter D. Verheyen
Bookbinder & Conservator
<verheyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>