Re: [BKARTS] spine board (advertisement)

Dear Patricia,

Your description sounds very similar to a board that we sell, namely,
Belmont Hollow.  The only difference being, that we sell ours in sheets
rather than rolls.  The following, is extracted from our web site:

"Belmont Hollow is a 225gsm card that is ideal for book spine hollows on
case making applications. It is light terracotta in colour and the sheet
size is 560mm x 760mm - long grain. "

best wishes,

David

David Lanning