Re: [BKARTS] Sept & Nov Pudding, and class in Portland, Oregon

I was unable to get the information on Pudding from your website, as there
appears to be no working link. While I would still like to see what the duotone
info has to tell me, I do want to say that, otherwise, your work is beautiful.
Barbara Harman