Re: [BKARTS] Chinese tea paper

Bev,
Thank you! I've wondered how the joss paper was actually used. All I'd heard
was that it was burned in memory of deceased loved ones, and hence
considered somewhat sacred. I, personally, feel reticent to use joss paper
unless the work is related to death in some way, though I have much of it in
different styles--simply for its beauty. Perhaps I am being too strict with
myself...
-Janet