Re: [BKARTS] Sept & Nov Pudding

Barbara,

I was unable to get the information on Pudding from your website, as
there
appears to be no working link.

I'm not sure why this is. Were you not able to see the duotone images, or were you looking for the duotone instructions? The instructions are not on-line, so that's why you couldn't find that. If you couldn't see the images...hmm, then can you tell me which browser and OS you use? I can email you off list a couple of small jpgs of gocco duotones, if you'd like to see them.

If other people have also had trouble, please let me know.  I've fixed
a couple of problems with this current version, but I've probably
introduced 2 more. Sigh.

While I would still like to see what the duotone
info has to tell me, I do want to say that, otherwise, your work is
beautiful.
Barbara Harman

Thank you very much.

Shu-Ju ---------- http://www.fingerstothebone.com, updated November 2003 paintings, drawings, prints, artist's books