Re: [BKARTS] Photography Artist Book Collections

At 12:23 PM 11/24/2003 -0700, you wrote:
Hello All,

I'm looking for special collections libraries that have an interest in or a
special collection of artist books that are photography based.  I'm doing
some research on photographic artist books. Can be located anywhere. Know of
any?

Thank you!

Kevin Thomas

The Jaffe Book Arts Collection has a small but growing number of books of
this nature, but we do tend to dabble in a lot of different approaches and
techniques.
John

John Cutrone The Arthur and Mata Jaffe Collection Florida Atlantic University Wimberly Library Boca Raton, Florida