[BKARTS] Remarks made in public forums

I must write about my great discomfort in reading  Ann Kingman's
remark, "If I ever become this obsessive about anything, shoot
me...."  concerning James Pepper and his work. Mr. Pepper's
dedication and perseverance are unusual and impressive, whether or
not we agree with them as a way of working for ourselves.  I feel Ms.
Kingman's kind of remark does not belong on a public forum such as
this.
June-Etta Chenard