Re: [BKARTS] Remarks made in public forums

Unfortunate that Ms. Kingman's message was inadvertently sent to the list....but it is more than obvious that it was NOT intended to.... and I confess that my instinctive reaction to Mr. Pepper's email was very much along the same lines.... apologies to Mr. Pepper but give her a break.

Jennifer Rowan
Eugene, Oregon