[BKARTS] Re:       [BKARTS] Photography Artist Book Collections

I know of one. It's by Michael McGuire, who was an employee of HP in Palo
Alto. He does excellent black and white imagery. I think his book is titled "An
Eye for Fractals". It incorporatess his mathematical understanding of fractals
and their connection to the natural landscape. I think it was published in the
late '80s.   Dianethe@xxxxxxx