Re: [BKARTS] accent marks

I use WordPerfect as my wordprocessing program, to accent a letter . . . I use insert symbol
and then international symbols . . . I also have a number of 'foreign' language fonts that
came with the software.  There are also ascii code commands but it has been far too many
years since I used them.

Maxine