Re: [BKARTS] Bookish note

I am sending this for Julia Seko, because the list wouldn't accept her
posting...

The Special Collections department at the University of Colorado at
Boulder Libraries has an extensive collection of photography and other
artists books-- check out their website at
http://www-libraries.colorado.edu/ps/spc/frontpage.htm

Julia Seko