[BKARTS] Paper Holiday Ornaments

Hi everyone!

I'm not sure if this was posted so I'll try again.

I recently taught a intro to papermaking class for kids and had them make
these neat ornaments or decorations. I thought this might be a neat fun project
for you to share some quality time in the evening. Maybe someone can think of
other things to make this way.

Go to my website for instructions - its easy, fun and who knows maybe the
creative types might think of neat book-projects using this technique.

Go to: <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/darrellsross/holiday.html";>
http://www.geocities.com/darrellsross/holiday.html</A>

I'd love to hear if anybody thought of other uses so that i can share them
with my students.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Darrell