Re: [BKARTS] more on joss paper

xien-xien
On Nov 26, 2003, at 4:49 PM, Shu-Ju Wang wrote:

Since followup posts on this topic have said "I agree" and then go on
to say that joss paper should only be used in the context of death and
funerals, let me clarify my stand on this -- I think it really is up to
the artist to decide, but they should make the choice knowing that it
may offend someone. For most people, that's not a easy choice to make,
but I certainly would not want to have the choice taken away. Only the
artist can decide.

Shu-Ju ---------- http://www.fingerstothebone.com, updated November 2003 paintings, drawings, prints, artist's books