Re: [BKARTS] elephant skin

11-26-2003

Does anyone know where I can get this type of paper?

Thank you for your help.

Georgia

At 05:00 PM 11/26/2003 -0800, you wrote:
Does anyone know another name for the paper I've heard referred to as
"elephant skin"? It is a fairly thin, hard sheet that comes in many vivid
colors and is pretty bullet-proof when applied to a board. It is visually
textured with some vein-ish marks, but the surface has a smooth, hard feel
with no surface texture.

Thanks in advance for your help -
Roberta
Roberta Lavadour