Re: [BKARTS] elephant skin

I believe that elephant hide was made by Zanders paper company. I haven't
used it in couple of years, but many paper distributors used to carry it. It
was very popular with our clients for a while - we used in in everything
from business cards & brochures to folders. It worked very well, and held up
to hard wear.

Also, our local art supply store used to carry it. (I will provide their
name if you need it- contact me off-list.)

Let us know if you found it - I'd forgotten about it until you brought it
up!
--
Robyn Beth Priestley
robyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx