[BKARTS] Printer's hats

If anyone wants instructions for making printer's/pressman's hat, let me
know & I'll email you a scan. Happens that Sept/Oct issue of SIC magazine
has it. My father-in-law was a printer for 50+ years. Seems that the
pressmen kept it secret how to make these things. So much so that no one
else at the newspaper (Boston Record American which transformed into Boston
Herald after a buyout by Rupert Murdoch from Hearst) knew how to make one.
Some long continuing, ongoing rivalry between them. Anyway, the cat's out
of the bag now!!

Regards & Happy Holidays!
Charles Videto
Applefire Books