Re: [BKARTS] Elephant Hide Paper

I'm so happy to see the information on Zanders paper.  A few years ago when
I went on a search for elephant hide paper, I was referred to "Marble" type
paper manufactured by Wyndstone in a cover weight (10 pt.)  I've been using
this thinking it was what everybody meant when they referred to elephant
hide paper.  Has anybody used both types of paper?  What are the
differences?  THANKS.

Debbie Kogan
3664 Hardin Way
Soquel, CA 95073