Re: [BKARTS] Kutrimmer 2035 - $199 w/Free shipping

Hello

I am the seller of the kutrimmer cutters.  Out toll free telephone number is
changing so for now please contact me by email or if you need to call you can
use the number below.

I have kutrimmer EBA model 2035 in stock.  Cost is US$199 with FREE shipping.
 This model has the automatic hands-free clamping system.

Thank you for your interest and if you have any questions, I will be here.

regards,

Pedram Fanian
c/o     s i g n e t    a n d i n o    c o.
1506-75 Graydon Hall Dr.
Toronto, Ontario  M3A 3M5  Canada
416-464-9712