[BKARTS] Binders board

A friend of mine prefers to use the very dense blue binders board that
is available in France.  I have a recollection that this board is being
stocked now by some vendor in North America.  I have looked in the
archives without any luck.  Does anyone have any information to help?

I have an extra sample of Oliner's Platinum Binders Board to give him,
but I'd like to know about anything else as well.

Carol
Eugene, OR