Re: [BKARTS] Portland book arts

Oregon College of Art and Craft <www.OCAC.edu> has a great book arts
department; I don't know if there will be an event during the time of
your visit, but you can give them a call while you're here.  On Dec 10,
there should be the regular monthly gathering of Portland book artists
-- if you haven't heard from Andrew, I can pass on the details when he
sends it out. There's Reading Frenzy <www.readingfrenzy.com/>, a small
storefront bookstore that carries independently published materials.
Upstairs from that is IPRC <www.iprc.org>, an organization of
independent publishers, and you can see if they have anything going on
then.

Doug Shafer is showing his paintings and manuscripts at Butters Gallery
< www.buttersgallery.com> during December. Unfortunately, you'll be
just one week too early to see Mare Blocker's exhibit at the library.

Shu-Ju ---------- http://www.fingerstothebone.com updated November 2003 paintings, drawings, prints, artist's books