[BKARTS] Susan Share video

I am searching for a video about book artist Susan Share for a professor
on campus. This video shows her working and creating images. I've searched
WorldCat and RLIN, but have not found this work. Any assistance is most
welcome.

Susan Malkoff Moon
Head, Arts Library
University of California, Santa Barbara