Re: [BKARTS] Portland book arts

The Oregon Book Arts Guild just had a November meeting and will not meet
again till January so you have missed us. We do nothave anything else going on
during the holidays. Oregon College of Arts and Crafts book arts department would
be a great place to visit. I'm not sure when their holiday sale is but they
do have a web page. If you feel like venturing out of the city about 25 miles
to the town of Forest Grove, I have a store that specializes in supplies for
book binding as well as papermaking and related paper arts such as origami and
quilling.
Patty Grass