Re: [BKARTS] Archival Boxes

Julia: For archival storage boxes you have some other options. Perhaps the
following links will help.

http://www.archivalsuppliers.com/ (a division of University Products)

http://www.gaylord.com/ (suppliers to libraries, but I believe they also
serve the general public)

http://www.archivalmethods.com/ (just found this one today and bookmarked it
myself)

If neither of these merchants carry the dimensions to accomodate your needs,
then you may want to consider building your own custom box, or finding
someone who specializes in it.

A great book to check out at your local library is "Books, Boxes, and
Portfolios: Binding, Construction, and Design, Step-By-Step" by Franz Zeier
(ISBN:0830634835)

I think there are several people even on this list who can help. Off the top
of my head is dreamingmind.com - he advertises custom made "special boxes",
check the site for more details.

HTH,

Angelique P. Sipos
Colorado