[BKARTS] Susan Share

It sometimes amazes me the way things happen in life. How your life can
change. If Susan (Newmark) Fleminger, a long-time friend, hadn't suggested that we
go to Haystack in 1992, I would never have taken Susan Share's exciting
workshop, Books and Performance. Never learned what an artist book was or ever made
one--or many, for that matter.

Here's to wonderful friends and teachers!

S T I L L * D A N C I N G
          A l i c e
A L I C E * S I M P S O N
<A HREF="http://www.craftsreport.com/february03/profile";>www.craftsreport.com/february03/profile</A>