Re: [BKARTS] Maddy Rosenberg et al

I know that Maddy Rosenberg has curated a show in which she and several
other artists have participated.  If Miriam Schaer or one of the other
artists can contact me with the inclusive dates, name of show, place, and
name of artists, I would be so appreciative.  Too many pieces of paper, not
enough time--and I have a deadline.  Thanks.

Judith
Judith A. Hoffberg
Umbrella
P.O. Box 3640