Re: [BKARTS] Photography Artist Book Collections

Hello All,

I'd like to thank everyone who responded to my query about special
collections department who specifically collect photographic artist books.
I'll be writing an article for a photographic magazine about photographic
artist books and their collectors.  I'll will be sure to post a link to the
article here when it is published, which will probably be late spring.

I'm thrilled to see that so many collections have an interest in aritst
books that utilize photography. This is a wonderful specialty area of the
book arts.

Thanks again,

Kevin Thomas

Our best dial-up offer is back.  Get MSN Dial-up Internet Service for 6
months @ $9.95/month now! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup