[BKARTS] edge gilding needed

I will have a stack of loose notepaper, 3.75x7.25" (approx. 3" thick)
with round corners (all four). I need them gilded (silver color, not
gold) for my customer on a very short turn, prior to Christmas.

Anyone able to fulfill this order in the given time frame please
contact me with pricing etc.

I'm in the San Francisco bay area but geography is easily overcome with
fast shipping.

Thanks,
Don Drake
Dreaming Mind