Re: [BKARTS] Removal of old glue and paper from playing cards ...

Can you tell what kind of glue was used?  If it was mucilage, there is
good possibility that you can get the stuff off.  If it was white glue,
probably not, unless somebody out there has some wonderful secret they
can share.  Regardless, it's not going to be easy or fun.

Carol
Eugene, OR

====