Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 4 Dec 2003 to 5 Dec 2003 (#2003-334)

Dear Kevin,

I am a book artist, and I am a photographer, therefore 95% of the books I
create are photographic in content. I sell to special collections and collectors
all over the US. Many, perhaps most don't say they focus on photographic
books, yet they have a large number of them in their collections. Maybe it is just
how they label themselves. Please feel free to check out my web site.

Looking forward to reading your article.
Jill

Jill Timm
Mystical Places Press
Handcrafted artist books,