[BKARTS] A lecture at Stony Brook University, in Long Island, NY

Dear Book Friends

I hope this note finds you well.

I will be giving a lecture, The Art of Personal Adornment: Wearable Books
and Texts on Tuesday, December 9, at Stony Brook University on Long
Island. The lecture will include the work of artists that are exploring the
body in relationship to books and text, as well as my own work.

This talk will be in the Staller Center, Art Department, room 3218, 4:00 -
5:00 PM.

The lecture is free and open to the public.

As a 2003 Artists¹ Fellowship recipient of the New York Foundation for the
Arts (NYFA), this presentation is co-sponsored by the artists and Audiences
Exchange, a NYFA public program.

If you are in the area and have some time, I hope you can attend. If you
have any questions or need directions (from the LIE), please email me off
list at mschaer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regards
Miriam Schaer