Re: [BKARTS] MARTHA HALL

How sad to hear about your friend.I am so sorry, she sounded wonderful and
that was such a wonderful tribute that you wrote.

It seems like our Dec 18 dinner is conflicting with an event here which I
have to attend.

On that Saturday, the 20, I am in a little exhibit in Chelsea from 4 to 6 and
 then ,at 6 ,go to dinner before the Joyce theatre ( Savion Glover)  So ,
perhaps we can do some of that or all of that together.  They frequently have
tickets available at the Joyce , so maybe you could get one and join us for
dinner as well.  So let me know and we will plan accordingly. Before 4, since Iits
Chelsea, I will probably try to see some galleries.
So let me know if any of the above are possible,    Susan