Re: [BKARTS] recipe for corn starch paste?

I don't know if this is the way your original recipe worked, but here's
how I do it:

Put some cornstarch in a bowl and add enough cold water so that it's
just liquid and doesn't give any resistance when stirred. Bring a kettle
of water to a boil. While stirring steadily, pour the boiling water into
the starch in a steady stream until it thickens. You may have to try
this a couple of times until it works. Cover with plastic wrap or a wet
paper towel.If initially it seems too thick you can thin it out with hot
water. And if it comes out too thin you can continue to cook it in a
double boiler until it makes.
You can also cook it from the start, but I'm always in too much of a
hurry to do that...

Don Rash