Re: [BKARTS] recipe for corn starch paste?

My searches in the archives have not turned up any proportions  of
starch to water though the method seems pretty clear.

I've seen the recipe in several books and it is always 5 to 1 (5 parts water to 1 part corn starch). Personally I find that a little thick and often use more water - sometimes as much as 8 or 9 to 1. It still thickens and it still works, its just that your project (obviously) soaks up more water and takes longer to dry the more water is in the paste. I've never tried making corn starch paste with less than 5 to 1.

Adele Shaak
North Vancouver, BC Canada