Re: [BKARTS] Mindy Belloff lecture at Visual Studies Workshop, NY 12/10/03

Congratulations Mindy!  I didn't know you were there.

BTW, Rochester is Western NY (as I am from Buffalo, its a niggling and
difference but there you go) have a great residency-I want to hear about
what you are doing there (some day in the future) when are you back
xoxomimi