[BKARTS] Wordfish Press book party in NYC

I hope this note finds you well.

I am writing to invite you to the launch of Wordfish Press, a collective
artist book publishing group started by Dina Burstzyn,
dedicated to affordable and open editions.

(this is my first foray into the ?democratic multiple¹
only Dina could have gotten me to do this!)

I hope you can come!

Miriam Schaer

Tuesday December 16
>From 6-8 PM

Blue Mountain Gallery
530 West 25th Street, 4th floor
New York NY 10001
646-486-4730

Artist Books by:
Dina Burstzyn
Julie Chase
Donna Maria deCreeft
Judy Hoffman
Miriam Schaer
Nina Talbot

The one evening event is being held in conjunction
with Donna Maria deCreeft¹s solo exhibition at Blue Mountain.

For more information: wordfishpress@xxxxxxx

Please excuse any cross postings!