Re: [BKARTS] Sender's Email address

sheesh! my original comment about missing email addresses referred to
messages archived on philobiblon.com. The addresses are stripped to
foil spamming viruses (thanks Peter). Messages that I have not yet
deleted from my email software have the senders address available. No
doubt this is the case for everyone not withstanding the slight
differences in software and presentation.

Don