[BKARTS] Nan Thompson, Davi Det Hompson's widow

Can anyone help me with an email address for Nan Thompson, Davi Det
Hompson's widow? I was told that she lives in Richmond and works at the
University of Virginia, Charlottesville, but for some reason I can't find
her via the UVA web site. Thanks for any tips. Betty