[BKARTS] Center for Book Arts in New York City Workshops January through August 2004

The Center for Book Arts Course offerings are now online on our website
www.centerforbookarts.org

NOTE: we have two listings for courses - "classes at a glance" shows course
titles and dates only. When you click on the link to "Bindery Course
Descriptions" or "Printshop Course Descriptions" you can see full course
descriptions, dates, and fees.

For those of you in the New York City area, our Winter Open House will be
held Saturday, January 24th, with the opportunity to see various artists and
instructos working on projects in our studio space.

Rory Golden
Executive Director
The Center for Book Arts
28 West 27th Street, 3rd Floor