Re: [BKARTS] Flour Paste

I thought that for those who might still want to use wheat paste might find
the knowdge that southern flours have less gluten than northern and
midwestern flours helpful.

I found this to my chagrin when making bread for the first time in the
south. White Lily is magic for biscuits but doesn't have enough gluten to
feed yeast (at least in my past experience). I am sure someone else with
more bread experience could tell you about rice and other flours.

I wonder if pastry flour might be high gluten since some pastry is raised
with yeast.

celia