[BKARTS] Junk Mail

Hello All,

All of this talk about junk mail is interesting.  About 6 months ago I set
up a new Hotmail accout and had planned on migrating to it for all of my
email. Well, I never got around to it and the only email I ever receive at
this Hotmail address is this email list.

Here's the interesting part. I have never received even one piece of junk
email at this address. My other Hotmail address gets 10-15 junk emails a day
that Hotmail filters into my junk mail folder and this account has never
gotten one.

So, I really don't think that this list is a source of junk mail generation.

Kevin

Get dial-up Internet access now with our best offer: 6 months @$9.95/month!
http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup