Re: [BKARTS] labeling homebrew

I've done a few wine labels on the letterpress for commercial wineries here
in the Willamette Valley and I used "pressure sensitive" label grade -
available in a variety of finishes. Some are water proof and most of the
major paper suppliers can get them for you. Here I believe I got it from
Xpedex.

Just be sure to print grain long - it helps keep the label from curling off
the bottle.

Regards

Paul Platosh