[BKARTS] DANCE ETIQUETTE WHATJACALLITS?

Can anyone tell me what to call the following?

Over the past four months, I have been creating a simple edition of
whatjacallits
which contrast quirky Victorian dance etiquette with pen and ink tango
drawings
and a dash of hand painting. They are 5.5 inches by 4.25 inches-folded once.

Every month I make fifty whatjacallits, give away forty to people I meet
while, what else,
dancing the tango at a milonga, or dance. I try to explain quickly and
simply:
what an Artist Book is, what an edition is, what a signed and numbered piece
means, etc.
All while the music plays seductive songs of love!

I plan to do this for twelve months, then box and SELL the remaining ten of
twelve whatjacallits.
They are not REALLY books.   Or are they?
What are THEY called when folded only once?

Thanks.

S T I L L * D A N C I N G
     A L I C E
A L I C E * S I M P S O N