[BKARTS] Folio Society Books

Please excuse any cross-posting.

Since I know many binders like to rebind Folio Society books, I thought
I would pass this on. I just sold a large number of Folio Society books
to Wahrenbrock's Book House, here in San Diego. In addition to the
titles I sold, they have many others. I have always found them to be
honest, very knowledgeable and very, very reasonably priced.

If you are interested, contact them directly at:

Wahrenbrock's Boo House
726 Broadway
San Diego 92101

phone: (800) 315-8643