Re: [BKARTS] WHATJACALLITS or WHATJAKALLITZ?

Thanks Jean et al-
This reminds me of a conversation with a friend on the correct spelling of
"pupeck,"
a Yiddish expression for the part of the chicken that goes over the fence
last!

So far I've received:
ephemerae;
signature;
folio;
folietta;
dance cards.

<<Subject: DANCE ETIQUETTE WHATJACALLITS?
Can anyone tell me what to call the following?
Over the past four months, I have been creating a simple edition of
whatjacallits which contrast quirky Victorian dance etiquette with pen
and ink tango drawings and a dash of hand painting. They are 5.5 inches
by 4.25 inches-folded once.

Every month I make fifty whatjacallits, give away forty to people I meet
while, what else, dancing the tango at a milonga, or dance. I try to
explain quickly and simply: what an Artist Book is, what an edition is,
what a signed and numbered piece means, etc.
All while the music plays seductive songs of love!

I plan to do this for twelve months, then box and SELL the remaining ten
of twelve whatjacallits. They are not REALLY books. Or are they?
What are THEY called when folded only once?>>

S T I L L * D A N C I N G
A L I C E
A L I C E * S I M P S O N