[BKARTS] Pressman's Cap

Can't recall who posted the Pressman's Cap, but just wanted to say thanks for
brightening up my holidays. I asked friends and family to follow the
instructions, decorate and mail said hats to me.
They are starting to arrive and they are delightful. The choices of
newspapers are international.

http://www.mnnewspapernet.org/MNF%20Museum/presshat.htm

If you care to send one, be sure to sign it, please, include your name and
address--
and I shall send YOU something in return.

Or ask YOUR friends and relatives to create them for you.

S T I L L * D A N C I N G
A L I C E
A L I C E * S I M P S O N
275 West 96th Street - 8A