[BKARTS] Digital Books

When we redesigned our web site Oak Knoll tried to include content that
would be both interesting and educational.  One of the sections of our web
site you may not have discovered yet is our list of links to "Digital Books
About Books" page.  This page contains descriptions and links to over forty
digital books that are available on the internet.  These Books About Books
are freely provided by a number of important institutions and Oak Knoll has
simply gathered the links together to make it convenient for you.  The
direct link to the Oak Knoll "Digital Books About Books" page is:
<<http://www.oakknoll.com/digitalbooks.php>http://www.oakknoll.com/digitalbooks.php>.
At any time you can also go to
our home page <<http://www.oakknoll.com/>http://www.oakknoll.com/> click on
the tab "About Us" then
click on "Bibliophile Resources" to get to the link.

So if you have some time this holiday season why not read a digital book?

The subjects include:
BIBLIOGRAPHY
BOOKBINDING
BOOK COLLECTING
BOOK DESIGN
BOOK ILLUSTRATION
BOOK SELLING
FINE PRINTING, PRIVATE PRESS, ARTIST'S BOOKS
LIBRARIES
LITERARY CRITICISM
HISTORY OF PRINTING
TYPOGRAPHY
WRITING & CALLIGRAPHY

Sincerely,
John Laird
Director of Marketing

<http://www.oakknoll.com/>Oak Knoll Books
310 Delaware Street New Castle DE 19720
P: 302.328.7232 - F: 302.328.7274 - E: oakknoll@xxxxxxxxxxxx web
http://www.oakknoll.com/
Member Antiquarian Bookseller's Association of America (ABAA)
http://www.abaa.org/
International League of Antiquarian Booksellers (ILAB)
http://www.ilab-lila.com/
Buy with confidence of consumer protection when you buy from an ILAB
bookseller