Re: [BKARTS] album tips?

I once topped a piece of binder's board with a thin (1/4"? 3/8"?)) piece
of foam I had lying around the house and then covered the whole with
cloth. The edges compressed nicely, leaving the rest of the cover puffed
up. It wasn't necessary to adhere the foam to the board first.

I wouldn't try this with paper, 'though. If the paper didn't rip at the
edges, it would probably disintegrate eventually from whatever vile stuff
was in the foam!

Lavinia Adler