[BKARTS] duplicate copies of BOOKWAYS

I have for sale several duplicate copies of BOOKWAYS

First three years (complete) of this short-lived, but terrific periodical
devoted to modern fine printing, particularly the private press movement in
the U.S.  Expensively published by W. Thomas Taylor, these quarterlies
included numerous essays on the history & evolution of fine printing with
much discussion on the future of books & fine printing in the computer age.
Announcements, ads, etc., all of high design quality.  Approx 50pp - 80pp
each issue. Illust.  Each issue was printed by letterpress, & later digital
letterpress, on Mohawk Superfine paper. Prospectus letter laid in. No
serious collection of American fine press books & fine printing should be
without this journal.  Great opportunity to acquire Vols I - III (12
issues), at a bargain price.  Date  stamp on cover of some copies.

$105 for all 12 issues, INCLUDES media mail postage.  Extra for UPS or
Priority Mail.

Copies available:

Vol  I    1, 2, 3, 4    1991-92
Vol  II    1, 2, 3, 4    1992-93