Re: [BKARTS] album tips?

I too have used the quilt batting to give some padding to a cover.  I like to
glue it to the board to make applying the cover material easier. Recently I
found something called fusible fleece. It's a little thin but you can double it
up, even making each layer a little smaller than the previous one for a nice
slopping edge. It is glued by ironing--just like fusible web.

Patricia Grass