[BKARTS]

I am very, very sad to let you know that our dear friend and colleague,
Joanne Sonnichsen, succumbed to the many ailments she has fought valiently
for years, and died on Christmas day.

We do not have an organized description of Joanne's many accomplishments and
contributions to the world of books at this time, and we do not know of any
arragements for a memorial.  We will let you know as soon as any of this
information is available.

I know you join all of us in sending our sincere sympathy to her faithful
and caring husband and son.

We will all miss her.

Signa Houghteling
Guild of Book Workers